Print Friendly Recipe
- Want a good steak for a rainy winters day? Here it is
- 1 cup (225 ml) chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dijon mustard
- 4 sirloin steaks
- In a large ziploc ( what else?) bag combine salsa, ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat steaks completely.
- Marinade for 2 - 3 hours turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Put steaks on pan, discard marinade.
- Broil steaks 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare or to your liking.
- Serve with baked potato and salad and rolls. Elegant dinner, with hardly any work.
- Prep time about 2 min, Marinade time 2 hours, cook tim 8 min.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.