Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 bag frozen tator tots
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can long cut string beans
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). mozzerella, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown and season beef or meat of choice.
- Cook entire bag of tator tots according to directions
- in glass baking pan.
- Line bottom of pan with cooked tator tots.
- Spread a layer of ground beef.
- Evenly spread a layer of string beans.
- Spread (as well as you can) a layer of soup.
- Add final layer of tator tots.
- Cover with a generous coating of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 30 minutes until cheese starts to brown.
- I don't know where this came from, but I have changed it a bit since I tried it. I've made this vegetarian, w/o cheese, w/o beans, & have substituted the ground beef. My favorite is to substitute sausage for the beef.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.