Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). beef brisket
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1-3/4 oz (49 grm). liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- non-stick vegetable spray
- Spray inside of crockpot.
- Put in brisket and pour liquid smoke over, sprinkle with garlic powder, onion soup mix, and pepper.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Couldn't be much easier. Very tender and tasty.
Prep time,15 min. Cook time 6 to 8 hours. Enjoy with your favorite side dishes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.