Print Friendly Recipe
- 12 baby new potatoes, unpeeled, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). tomato paste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). mixed dried herbs
- 2 tsp (10 ml). grated lemon rind
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 lamb fillets
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). rocket leaves
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tsp (5 ml). extra olive oil
- Combine potatoes, paste, oil, garlic, herbs and rind in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
- Place potaoes in a large baking paper-lined baking dish.
- Cook in very hot oven for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook lamb on a heated, oiled grill pan until browned all over or cooked as desired. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine rocket, feta and extra oil in large bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Serve lamb with rocket salad and potatoes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.