Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 ingredients of heaven
- memaw from Stace
- 3 cups (700 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can condensed milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- coating of choice, candy sprinkles, ground nuts, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, etc.
- In large saucepan, melt chips with milk.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Transfer the mix to a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours.
- Shape mix, into 1" balls; roll in desired covering or decorate them.
- Red sprinkles for Valentines, green for St. Paddy's, red, white and blue for 4th of July. You get the idea.
- Melt in your mouth heaven. Nothing is better than chocolate. A cure all for everything. You can cope with anything if you have your daily fix of chocolate.
Prep time: 10 min. Chill time: 2 - 3 hours. Cal. 53mg., chol.2mg., carb.7.5g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.