Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Dancer
Serves/Makes: 8 servings
- 1 9" pie shell ready made or make your own
- 24 caramels
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1 cans apple pie filling (or double this)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Place pie shell in pie plate and flute edge.
- Melt caramls with water in sauce pan over low heat stirring til smooth. Spoon into crust.
- Mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon; cut in butter til mix resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts and sprinkle over apple filling.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.
- Prep time 30 min., cook time 40 min. Cal. 344, Chol. 22mg., carb. 51.3 g.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.