Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious! Like a trifle and so easy to make
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 large pumpkin pie (homemade or purchased)
- 4 oz (112 grm). instant vanilla pudding made with only 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) milk(chilled)
- 8 oz (224 grm). tub whipped topping
- 1 pint raspberries fresh or well drained if using frozen.
- caramel sauce
- Prepare instant pudding and chill well.
- Break up half of the pie, and place into a trifle bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding over the pie.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the pudding.
- Spread half of the berries over the pudding.
- Repeat all layers and chill. (overnite if preferred)
- Serve with a dollop of topping and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Substitute strawberries or canned cranberries.
- This is really Yummy. I think I got it from on line cookbook last year around Thanksgiving. It really is easy and delicious.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.