Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican Black Bean Dip
- Valerie Foster-Messi
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can black beans
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground hamburger
- 1 box Mexican Rice
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 small jar of Salsa
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 1 "dollop" sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Melt Velveeta cheese in the microwave. Brown hamburger in large skillet.
- In a crock pot add cheese, black beans, cooked rice, onion, salsa, and corn.
- Mix hamburger into crock pot and simmer on high for 25 minutes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream to each serving.
- Eat warm with tortilla chips.
- (Season to taste!!)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.