Print Friendly Recipe
- Very good but very easy to make!
Serves/Makes: 9 approx.
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). sugar
- 4 tsp (20 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 beaten egg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening.
- Combine milk and egg.
- Add to flour mixture.
- Mix together till almost smooth.
- "Drop" dough by tbsp onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) until nicely brown on top.
- Tastes very good with cheese or butter.
You can add in shredded cheese to mix.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.