Print Friendly Recipe
- A little different from the normal
- 16 oz (448 grm). elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).)cream mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheese (your choice or combination)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk, mushroom soup, and cheese. Stir til melted.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Pour into 2 quarts (1900 ml) cassarole and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and dig in.
- Prep time 10 min. Cook time approx. 30 min.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.