Print Friendly Recipe
- Leah Casey
- 6 oz (168 grm). package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz (168 grm). package butterscotch chips
- 3 oz (84 grm). can fried Chinese noodles
- 7-1/2 oz (210 grm). salted peanuts
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips over hot water.
- Add noodles and peanuts.
- Drop by spoonful on wax paper covered cookie sheets.
- Keep mixture hot while spooning.
- You can double, triple, or quadruple this recipe in a big pot, just be careful not to scorch the chips. These freeze well too, but don't last long around our house, so I make them when I'm home relatively alone and I freeze several batches! I also vary chip flavors. This is good too.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.