Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes: 6 or more servings
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) oil
- 1 13 oz (364 grm). can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 16 oz (448 grm). Velveeta, cubed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- Toss cooked macaroni with oil.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased 3 quarts (2850 ml) crock pot.
- Stir well.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- This is so easy and delicious. It also re-heats very well in the microwave. I double the recipe in a large crock pot.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.