Print Friendly Recipe
- Really easy recipe. Don't where the name came from
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). burger
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 15 oz (420 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can diced tomatoes
- 2 15.5 oz (434 grm). cans pinto beans or red kidney beans
- 1 pkg chili seasoning
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Spray inside of crockpot for easier cleaning.
- Put all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and slow cook 8 hours.
- You don't even have to brown the burger first, if you don't want to. Add French bread salad and Viola! There's dinner.
Got this from Tasty Crockpot Recipes. Really my kind of cooking. You know me, casseroles, crockpot and easy. The only way to go!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.