Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 13 x 9 inch cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- water, eggs, or oil as needed to make cake
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package vanilla instant pudding
- milk, as needed to make pudding
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container whipped topping
- Mix and bake the cake mix according to the package directions.
- Cool for about 20 minutes.
- Take out another bowl and mix the dry pudding mix with the cream cheese.
- Then add the milk according to the directions.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled cake.
- Poke about 12 wholes across your cake (use a straw or the end of a spoon).
- Spoon the pineapple over the wholes (if you like pineapple you can let extra juice go all over it).
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Chill in fridge for atleast 1 hour.
- Best if chilled over night!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.