Print Friendly Recipe
- susanm and Peggy
Serves/Makes:2 large jars
- 8 cups (1900 ml) sliced zucchini
- 2 cups (475 ml) sliced onions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) white vinegar
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) celery seed (generous)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard (generous)
- Layer zucchini and onions in pot and sprinkle with salt.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Meanwhile combine green pepper, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, and dry mustard in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Pour over pickles.
- Bring to a boil again and cook until pickle slices are somewhat opaque.
- Put into jars and refrigerate.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.