Print Friendly Recipe
- Strawberry mousse
- 3 cups (700 ml) melted vanilla ice cream
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). box wild strawberry Jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- whipped cream
- strawberry slices
- Microwave 1 cup (225 ml) of water.
- Add Jello, stir until completely dissolved.
- Add 3 cups (700 ml) melted ice cream.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Pour into glass dishes and chill for three hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and a strawberry.
- I got this recipe from my mother, it was one of my favorite dishes to eat. You can use cherry Jello and marichino cherry for garnish or orange Jello and orange slices.
Use your imagination it can be made with any flavor of Jello.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.