Print Friendly Recipe
- Orange jello, mandarin orange slices, crushed pineapple
- Old Family Recipe
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package of orange flavored jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) hot water
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin orange slices
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). container of cool whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) minature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts, optional
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Drain mandarin orange slices and crushed pineapple.
- Mix all ingredients throughly in large mixing bowl.
- Transfer it to a serving bowl after mixing.
- Cover and chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- This is a conjealed salad I have made for my family for years. No holiday is complete without it. If I miss one, my kids and the nieces and nephews are asking where is the Baby Asprin Salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.