Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 stick butter
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Cream together butter and margarine.
- Add one at a time the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Drop by tsp full onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Watch them carefully...they will burn easily.
- These are so easy to make and you can't eat just one either......enjoy :)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.