Print Friendly Recipe
- Colorado Collage Cookbook
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kahlua
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) toasted pecan halves
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). Brie round
- In medium skillet combine brown sugar and kahlua stirring constantly until blended.
- Add pecans.
- Simmer until hot but not runny.
- Remove from heat.
- Place brie on microwavable plate and spoon mix on top.
- Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese softens.
- Serve with crackers to spread brie and sauce on.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.