Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Tubbs - Hayward, CA
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 lbs.
- 4 cups (950 ml) mini-marshmallows
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 12 oz (336 grm). semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- Combine marshmallows, milk, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips.
- Beat until melted. (Do not over beat)
- Fold in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Chill fudge until firm.
- This is a simple recipe that even my 11 year old can make with just a little help over the stove.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.