Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Bush
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 can canollini beans, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 cups (475 ml) vegetable or chicken stock, more if desired
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ground turkey or beef
- Sweat onions and celery until translucient.
- Add garlic and tomatoes; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add drained beans and stock, cook for 10 minutes.
- Add fresh herbs.
- Note: Substitute your favorite beans and fresh herbs
- Add more liquid if ground turkey or beef is desirec.
- This recipe has been in my family for 3 generations and is still a hit.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.