Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 1b. to 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings:
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can creamed soup
- onion soup mix
- shredded cheese
- tomato sauce (or ketchup)
- Spray 9x3 loaf pan.
- Mix burger, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and egg.
- Divide in half.
- Put half in pan, put ham on top.
- Add the cheese on top of ham, cover with remaining burger.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Now for garnishes:
- You can add the following during the last 20 - 30 minutes. One 11 oz (308 grm). can cream of whatever you prefer soup--I love mushroom.
- Just spoon soup over top, or onion soup mix, shredded cheese, or tomato sauce.
- Or just leave plain. The choice is yours.
- I make this quite often. In fact I'm having it tonight. It's a change from every day meat loaf. Makes your family feel a little extra special. You can change the topping every time you make it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.