Print Friendly Recipe
- Virginia Butler
- 8 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cupmilk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- sliced turkey breast
- sliced cooked ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- prepared mustard
- margarine for frying
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Cut crusts from bread.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Dip bread in mixture and drain.
- Arrange thin slices of turkey on 4 slices of bread.
- Cover with slice of ham.
- Top with swiss cheese, and lightly spread with mustard.
- Cover with remaining bread; press down well.
- Cut across diagonally.
- Heat margarine in skillet; fry sandwiches until brown and crisp, turning once.
- Serve with powdered sugar, if desired.
- This recipe came from Angela Creighton, and I found it delicious. Thanks Angela!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.