Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Sara
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts with skin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoning salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 thick slices bacon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Pour melted butter in 9x13 pan.
- Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with salt and garlic.
- Turn chicken over and repeat.
- Lay bacon on top and sprinkle on mushrooms.
- Bake for 45 - 60 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and use juices with cream or thickener to make gravy.
- Pour over chicken and serve.
- * If you don't want heavy cream, make a flour or cornstarch thickener.
Prep time:15 minutes, Cook time: 1 hour.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.