Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups (475 ml) tomatoes, your choice
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can hominy, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute onion in oil til tender.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook uncovered, stir occasionally til tender about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Got this from another site, but I really enjoy zucchini, so I decided to share. Hope you enjoy.
Prep time: 15 minutes , Cook time: 40 minutes.
Cal: 119, Chol: 10 mg, Carb: 17.6 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.