Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 can crushed pineapple, juice reserved
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. lemon Jello
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. cherry Jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 3/4 bag large marshmallows
- 10 walnuts, shelled and crushed
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- Drain pineapple and oranges.
- Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 2 cups (475 ml).
- Add lemon Jello.
- Heat to boiling, then dissolve marshmallows in lemon mixture.
- Cream the cream cheese and add whipped whipping cream and mayonnaise.
- Add pineapple, oranges and nuts.
- Pour into hot mixture.
- Stir and pour into 9x13 inch pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Prepare cherry Jello according to package directions.
- **Pour cherry Jello ever top of lemon and fruit mixture and chill until firm.
- **NOTE: Cherry Jello should be carefully poured onto a spoon held over the firm lemon, etc. mixture, so warm Jello does not make holes in bottom layer.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.