Print Friendly Recipe
- From her picture cook book, 1955
Serves/Makes:6 dozen approx.
- 1 cup (225 ml) soft butter
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp (5 ml). flavoring (almond or vanilla)OR 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated almonds
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sifted GOLD MEDAL flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, egg yolks and flavoring (or grated almonds).
- Work flour in with hands.
- Force the dough through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet in letter "S" shape, rosettes, fluted bars, or other desired shapes.
- Bake until set, but not brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
- For chocolate spritz, follow the recipe above except blend into the butter mixture 2 squares (2 oz.) unsweetened chocolate, melted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.