Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or more cod fillets or other white fish, cut into 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). serving pieces
- Beer batter:
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- garlic powder
- 1 (12 oz (336 grm).) can beer
- White sauce:
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 6 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). salsa sauce
- 1 head shredded green cabbage
- 4 lime wedges
- Wash and dry 12 pieces of cod fillets or white fish, 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). each.
- Heat vegetable oil to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Fry a single layer of fish until golden brown.
- Heat tortilla shells until soft.
- Pile on fish, tomatoes, salsa, cabbage, and limejuice;
- fold and eat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.