Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). cans chunk chicken, drained and shredded
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cold cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (225 ml) prepared ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the cubed cheese and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheeses over the top.
- Cover and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
- You can use fresh chicken breasts for this if you prefer.
I love using my crockpot for this...just cover meat with water, add some salt & pepper and cook on low for 6-8 hours, drain, shred meat with 2 forks...very tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.