Print Friendly Recipe
- with beets and jarred herring
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can julienne beets, drained
- 1 jar wine-packed herring (not creamy kind)
- mild onion rings
- Thousand Island dressing
- rye bread
- Arrange beets in a ring on lettuce.
- Fill ring with herring.
- Top with onion rings.
- Top with dressing, or serve dressing on the side.
- Serve with rye bread and butter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.