Print Friendly Recipe
- Cake mixes become decadent!
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 cake mix, (white, yellow, or chocolate best)
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). to 16 oz (448 grm). can of coconut milk
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese
- coconut milk (remainder of above can to moisten)
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). confectioner's sugar
- fresh or toasted coconut
- Make cake mix according to directions, but omit the water. Use the coconut milk instead.
- Bake as you would for the size of pan you chose.
- To frost the cake, mix cream cheese, the remainder of the coconut milk to moisten, butter, and confectioner's sugar Whip or cream into a smooth frosting.
- Frost the cooled cake, and sprinkle with fresh or toasted coconut for a garnish.
- Hint: For a very light and delicious cake, use a boxed Angel Food Cake mix with one can of coconut milk and that is it. Bake as you would an angel food cake in a tube pan. Frost with whipped cream and garnish with coconut.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.