Print Friendly Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Put sugar, sour cream, milk, corn syrup and salt in sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cover and boil 3 min. DO NOT STIR.
- Remove cover and continue cooking til thermometer reads 234 degrees (100 C.). DO NOT STIR.
- Pour into bowl, let cool.
- Beat in butter and vanilla.
- Continue to beat til fudge loses glossy appearance.
- Pour into 8x8 inch buttered pan.
- Cool and cut into 9 squares or make smaller squares to get more.
- Prep and cook time: 50 minutes. Cal: 249, Chol: 12mg, Carb:52.3 g.
Don't let the sour cream scare you, it is good fudge.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.