Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 apples
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) red cinnamon candies
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) pitted dates, chopped
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped walnuts
- Peel and core apples.
- Mix candies and water.
- Cook until candies are dissolved.
- Add apples.
- Simmer, uncovered until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Chill in syrup for several hours.
- Drain apples on rack.
- Blend cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, dates, pineapple and nuts.
- Place apples on top of salad greens.
- Stuff center of apples with cream cheese mixture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.