Print Friendly Recipe
- Cinnamon Pull-aparts
- virginia butler
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 tubes refrigerator biscuit, quartered
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and drop into paper bag containing 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of sugar and 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon.
- Shake well so all pieces are covered with mixture.
- In a small sauce pan melt margarine or butter with brown sugar.
- In a medium ovenproof round bowl alternate layer of biscuits, layer of butter until butter is last layer.
- Bake in preheated oven of 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before turning onto platter to resemble an igloo.
- PULL OFF THE PIECES WHENEVER YOU HAVE THE MUNCHIES, BUT SAVE SOME FOR TOMORROW!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.