Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in parts
- 1 cup (225 ml) vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). celery salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- Bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). margarine, melted
- In shallow dish, mix together yogurt, celery salt, paprika, pepper, lemon juice and Worcestershire.
- In another shallow dish, place crumbs.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, first in yogurt mixture, spreading thoroughly over chicken with spatula; then dip in crumbs, turning to coat.
- In large shallow baking pan, place chicken, in single layer.
- Pour margarine on chicken.
- Bake uncovered in 400 degree (200 C.) oven about 45 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
- (I always skin my chicken.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.