Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 c.
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) extra virgin oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced garlic
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, trimmed and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Heat oil in pan, stir in garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Season to taste.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes til crisp and dry. Check often to make sure they don't burn.
- Got this from EARTH GRAINS. Prep time, 5 minutes. Cook time, approx. 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.