Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) peeled, cored and shredded apple
- 1 cup (225 ml) canned pumpkin
- 2 cups (475 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) each ground nutmeg, cloves, and ginger
- 2 tsp (10 ml) grated orange rind
- powdered sugar
- Cream butter, gradually beat in sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla, apple and pumpkin.
- Blend in dry ingredients (except powdered sugar), which have been mixed together, and orange rind.
- Turn into greased and floured 9 inch bunct pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 65-70 minutes, then turn out on rack to cool.
- When cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- This doesn't rise enough to make a tall bundt cake and actually looks very appealing left upside down with the rounded side seeming like a crust.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.