Print Friendly Recipe
- Diana Kahn
- 1 eggplant
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- feta cheese
- olive-oil spray
- salt, to taste
- Slice eggplant into 3/4" slices.
- Salt on both sides.
- Line a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray foil with olive oil spray.
- Spray eggplant slices with olive oil.
- Broil eggplant slices for 5 minutes on one side.
- Turn eggplant over, spray with oil if necessary, broil for 4 more minutes.
- Place sliced tomatoes on eggplant slices, crumble feta cheese on top, and broil for 2 more minutes.
- Serve on a platter.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.