Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) (heaping) walnuts
- 1 or more lemons, juice only, to taste
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried basil
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt (optional)
- Serving suggestion:
- cooked chicken breasts
- cooked fettucine
- french bread
- Place whole garlic cloves and walnuts in food processor or blender.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Thaw spinach in microwave, and place in processor.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients, and continue to blend, scraping sides of processor as necessary, until
- the mixture is a thick paste.
- Serve over prepared chicken breasts or hot fettucine with a loaf of french bread.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.