Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). ham steak or about 4 to 6 thicker cut ham slices
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry mustard
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) to 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice
- Place ham steak or slices in a baking pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and dry mustard over ham.
- Pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup (125 ml) pineapple juice over ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve this with a cheese souffle, steamed asparagus, and croissants for a delicious brunch or a light dinner. If asparagus is not in season, substitute any of your favorite fresh steamed vegetables. Nice to add a small fruit cup, especially melon and/or strawberries to the menu.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.