Print Friendly Recipe
- Low carb spinach and orange salad
- 2 handfulls of fresh spinach
- 2 tsp (10 ml). olice oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tsp (5 ml).salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml).pepper
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 3 tsp (15 ml).red wine vinager
- Rinse spinach leaves and put them in a bowl.
- Dice mushrooms and put into bowl, also the same for the onion, then set aside.
- Put oil, orange juice, salt and pepper and vinager in a shaker and shake for 1 minute.
- Pour dressing over spinach and you have a great tasting low carb spinach salad!!!
- You would be suprised how good it is.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.