Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
Serves/Makes:4 c. approx.
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 lb (.5 kg). processed cheese with mild jalapeno peppers, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Place thawed spinach between paper towels and squeeze till barely moist.
- Set aside.
- Combine cheese, milk, onion and pimiento in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook until cheese melts.
- Add spinach and tomato, stirring well.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.