Print Friendly Recipe
- A copycat recipe.
Serves/Makes:4 entree sized salads
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded carrot
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded red cabbage
- 3 oz (84 grm). chopped chives
- 5 oz (140 grm). angel hair pasta, fried and broken
- 5 oz (140 grm). blue cheese chopped in squares
- 5 oz (140 grm). balsamic vineger
- 3 oz (84 grm). caramelized candied pecans
- 4 grilled chicken breasts (optional)
- Chop lettuce in 1/2-inch squares.
- Mix lettuce with the carrot, cabbage, pecans and vinegar.
- Add the angel hair pasta, blue cheese and chives.
- Serve in a chilled bowl.
- Serving Suggestion: Top with sliced grilled chicken breast.
- This recipe was found on the web at Puerto Vallerta Lifestyles Magazine.
"Outback Steakhouse does not give away recipes; any seen on the web are not official." This is a direct quote from the outbacksteakhouse.com website. The only hint they give is that their pecans have cinnamon in the glaze.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.