Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 medium potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 medium zucchini, 1/2 inch slices
- In a large soup pot, add all ingredients except zucchini.
- Heat to boiling over high heat, breaking up tomatoes with a fork.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to chili cover and cook another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes and zucchini are tender.
- c/o http://www.24hourfitness.com/html/nutrition/recipes/soups/stew/veg_chili/
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.