Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) rolled oats
- 3 cups (700 ml) white flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt or less
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Incorporate margarine with a pastry blender.
- Add a little water to form a rollable textured dough.
- On a counter sprinkled with oats, roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Use a 2-1/2-inch round cookie cutter to cut oatcakes.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.