Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from CatJenkins
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced red onion
- 1 5 oz (140 grm). can sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen cut asparagus
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vinegar
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Add onion and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the water chestnuts, asparagus and vinegar; cook and stir for about 10 minutes til asparagus is cooked but still crunchy.
- prep time: 5 min. Cook time: 12 min. Cal; 70, Chol: 3 mg., Carb: 8.6 grams. Don't like the looks of asparagus, so I don't eat it, but I'm trying to. This sounds like a good way.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.