Print Friendly Recipe
- Pampered Chef - Recipes from the Heart Cookbook -Terri
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). soy sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vegetable oil
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless skinless chick breasts thinly sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced carrots
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (1 1/2 in.) piece gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped or 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground ginger.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sesame seeds
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can pineapple chucks, drained
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package fresh spinach leaves
- For dressing, wisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- For salad, heat oil in wok or deep sided 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and sesame seeds; stir to coat with oil.
- Stir-fry 4-5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- On serving platter, arrange pineapple and green onions on top of spinach leaves.
- Top with chicken mixture; drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.