Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/4 lbs (.6 kg). zucchini
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vegetable oil
- Wash zucchini, cut off ends and cut in half.
- Remove all seeds.
- Slice lengthwise into 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch wide, 6 inches long slices.
- Dip into batter made from the flour, milk, eggs, baking powder, salt and vegetable oil which has been mixed together with a wire whip.
- Fry in 1/4 inch vegetable oil in a frying pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Try spicing things up by adding to the batter: 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and/or 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite spice, such as garlic, tarragon, basil, etc.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.