Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 oz (168 grm). macaroni
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) or 1/4 lb (.1 kg). Velveeta
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Make cheese sauce by melting butter in saucepan.
- Add flour and onion, stirring constantly.
- Let this thicken, then slowly add milk.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper and mustard.
- When sauce has thickened add pasta.
- Spray casserole and add the mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Suppose to be the real thing. Haven't tried it yet, but soon.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.