Print Friendly Recipe
- The best you'll ever taste!!!
- Sally Brown
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) flour
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 big pinch salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) (level) baking powder
- 2 bananas
- Put the paper cups in the muffin tin or grease it well with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (200 C.) (gasmark 6).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and let it cool slightly.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a mixing bowl and stir everything together.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Pour the milk and whisk it into the eggs.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Smush the bananas on a small plate and add them, with the rest of the ingredients and the egg mixture, to the bowl of flour.
- Beat all the ingrediants together, then spoon the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Place in oven to bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- The muffins are cooked when they have risen and are firm and golden brown.
- Move muffins carefully onto a wire rack to cool.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.